Simple, vegetarian recipes found for and cooked at our Co-op.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home:

I'm going home to visit my parents for a week at the beginning of May; I can't wait until I'm back in my own kitchen cooking for my family. I have enough time to make a whole week's worth of dinners. Now I just need to decide what I want to make.

This is what I'm thinking:

Day One: Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta in White Wine Sauce with sides of Bruschetta and mini veggie pizzas

Day Two: Korean BiBimBop and Rice Cake Soup

Day Three: Indian Aloo Gobi with Naan

Day Four: Mexican Tortilla Soup and Tacos

Day Five: Tortilla Espanola and assorted Tapas

Day Six: Ethiopian Cabbage and Potato Stew on Rice

Day Seven: Vietnamese Pho Chay and Summer Rolls   French Onion Soup and Grilled Ratatouille  Veggie Pizza

1 comment: